COMMERCIAL HOTEL HALIFAX (Listing ID:176)
Address: 8-10 MACROSSAN STREET
Post Code: 4850
Year Built: 1915
Floor Area (m2): 720
Land size (m2): 2331
Full Description: If you are moving to the region, why settle for any boring old property.
Formerly the Commercial Hotel, this Grand Old Lady is a real piece of local history. She was built 100 years age right in the heart of the regional town of Halifax in beautiful Hinchinbrook Shire on a sizeable 2,331 m2 block and is a real local landmark. Being less than 18 kilometres from thriving Ingham and minutes to Lucinda, the gateway to the Hinchinbrook Island, the property is well positioned to take advantage of the local tourism industry and healthy regional population.
The sheer scale of the land and building, impressive list of inclusions and potential for multiple income streams as well as the opportunity to live in a huge historical building make this extremely good value for money.
The huge main building has amazing street appeal and is constructed of solid brick and timber over two levels with a single storey rear extension housing the restaurant area. There is ample parking out front for visitors. Check out these features and compare the value on offer:
- Spacious Function area/pool room and Beer Garden
- Well equipped bar and cold room
- Very large Air conditioned (split system) Restaurant with seating for at least 40 people
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with extensive fitout
- Bottle Shop area
- Spacious office facilities
- Bathroom facilities
- Packed full of heritage features with plenty of charm and character
- 11 fully furnished comfortable a/c rooms
- Full length covered front veranda
- Enclosed rear veranda
- Kitchen and bathroom facilities
- 2 Bedroom Managers residence with living area, bathroom and private veranda
- 2,331 m2 fenced block on the main street
- Diesel generator
- Solar Hot Water (newly installed)
- Security System
- Serviced Container in the back yard
This is a joint exclusive listing proudly offered by Townsville and Hinchinbrook property experts NQ Realty and Venables Real Estate.
Please note the business has ceased trading.
Please phone Simon or Mary for more information or to arrange a private viewing of this impressive property.