SUBSTANTIAL HOME ON 1280 m2 - UNIQUE HILLTOP POSITION (Listing ID:206)
Address: 6 JARRAH COURT
Post Code: 4814
Year Built: 1980
Garage Size: 2
Land size (m2): 1280
Full Description: Unique Hillside Home on 1280 m2 - Priced to Sell
This amazing property enjoys an enviable position right on the crest of a hill in a blissfully quiet court in one of Townsville’s most unique and desirable locations, close to everything and a short stroll from the Ross River parkland.
It is much more substantial than it looks from the road being built over three levels. There is plenty of accommodation for the extended or multi-generational family to spread out and unlike many other hillside properties there is plenty of level space in the massive 1280 m2 block for the kids to play safely.
The house is presented immaculately throughout and the unique elevated position, impressive views and perennial breezes will take you breath away.
- Spacious tiled open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with plenty of room to move in comfort
- Large fully equipped kitchen featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, huge amounts of storage including a big walk in pantry and plenty of bench space
- Amazing covered deck and veranda with masses of space for entertaining and views to die for
- Extra large master bedroom with plenty of cupboard space, walk through robe and lovely two way ensuite/bathroom
- Second and third double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Huge carpeted second living / rumpus area perfect for the extended family
- Fourth and fifth double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Study or home office
- Internal laundry
- Huge storeroom/workshop
- Second bathroom and w.c.
- Huge outdoor entertaining area and veranda overlooking the pool and lush grounds
- Amazing inground salt water pool with attractive timber decking surrounds. The family will absolutely love it
- Enormous beautifully landscaped garden with huge amounts of level lawn so unusual for a hillside property. The grounds are kept immaculately and a real credit to our house proud owners.
- Fully fenced and automatic irrigation
- Garden Shed
The kids have grown up and have flown the nest and our clients are in transition to retirement and ready to downsize. We highly recommend an inspection of this unique and desirable property.
Motivated sellers have reduced the price drastically for a quick sale. This could be the dream house you have been waiting for, and now the price is right don't let this be the one that got away.
Please phone Simon anytime to arrange a private viewing of this impressive and unique family home.