Feature Packed Family Home Ticks all the Boxes (Listing ID:247)
Address: 48 DAVIES STREET
City: MOUNT LOUISA
Post Code: 4814
Year Built: 1974
Garage Size: 2
Land size (m2): 625
Status: Under Contract
Full Description: Our clients have owned and enjoyed this property from new and are now retired and moving on. Over the years the house has been extremely well cared and has benefited from a huge list of improvements designed to create the perfect care free tropical family lifestyle.
The layout of this delightful home spread out over two levels is ideal for the extended family. The lucky new owners will have absolutely nothing more to do as this exceptional property already ticks all the right boxes. Just some of the desirable attributes this home features are:
- Peaceful Location backing onto creek with no rear neighbours
- Very Cool North – South Aspect
- Spacious 625m2 fully fenced block
- Freshly painted
- Near new roof
- Solar hot water
- 3 KW solar system
- 2 car accommodation
- Large above ground heated spa
- Man cave / workshop with vehicle service pit
- Spacious front balcony
- Internal staircase
- New split system air conditioners
- Polished timber floors in the living areas
- Near new kitchen with ample storage, quality appliances including dishwasher
- Huge covered deck off the living room with views
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Near new bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate w.c.
- comfortable rumpus/second living room with new carpet
- Second bathroom
- Study, storeroom or fourth bedroom
- Internal laundry facilities
The position of the home backing onto Mount Louisa Creek provides a lovely backdrop as well as improved privacy with no rear neighbours and the back deck is a wonderful spot to entertain while you take in the lovely views of Castle Hill and the ranges.
The house is within comfortable walking distance to the neighbourhood shopping centre and the location is close to all amenities.
Please call Denny anytime to arrange an inspection of this feature packed family home. You will not be disappointed.