Immaculate Townhouse – Prime Location (Listing ID:248)
Address: 12/7-13 MCILWRAITH STREET
City: SOUTH TOWNSVILLE
Post Code: 4810
Year Built: 1993
Garage Size: 1
Full Description: This beautifully presented townhouse is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the Palmer Street restaurant precinct, Townsville’s vibrant CBD and the new Stadium all within a five minute walk from the property. The world famous Strand is only a five minute drive away and all other facilities are nearby. With all eyes on South Townsville this could be the perfect opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder in a prime CBD fringe location for not a lot of money. Since acquiring the property in 2011 our client has treated the townhouse to a complete renovation to create a comfortable modern residence anyone would be proud to call home.
The Southside Quays complex is a very tidy well managed facility with affordable Body Corporate fees and rates. There are two inground saltwater pools for exclusive use by the residents as well as on site visitor parking and free parking in the street. Unit 12 enjoys a private position towards the rear of the complex and being an end unit you only have the one neighbour and the design floods the living areas with natural light.
The property is fully air conditioned (split system) and has plenty of desirable features which include:
- Plush new carpet
- 2 spacious double bedrooms both with built in robes
- Private full length balcony off the bedrooms
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with quality finishes and floor to ceiling tiles
- Linen cupboard
- Tiled open plan living areas
- Attractive staircase with plenty of natural light to the void
- Impressive near new kitchen with quality finishes, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
- Large paved courtyard with privacy fencing and shade sails for entertaining
- Internal laundry facilities
- Second w.c.
- Security screens
- Under cover car accommodation
- Handy storeroom
You cannot help but be impressed with the overall presentation of this property and the quality of the fixtures and fittings throughout. With an asking price of only $247,000 this is an opportunity not to be missed for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Investors take note. The Vendor is happy to rent the property back after settlement for 12 months @$270 per week.
Please call Simon anytime to arrange an inspection. You will not be disappointed.