Period Home on Prime 1012m2 Hillside Block (Listing ID:255)
Address: 365 Stanley Street
City: North Ward
Post Code: 4810
Garage Size: 2
Floor Area (m2): 224
Land size (m2): 1012
Full Description: Tucked away in a peaceful quiet no through road and surrounded by stunning period homes in the shadow of our iconic Castle Hill, the location of this special property is pretty hard to beat. The house is set towards the rear boundary of a gently sloping 1012 m2 block and has filtered views of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island from the back as well as stunning views of the Hill from the front.
The lovely character filled home was built in the early 1900's and has been gradually improved and extended over the years to create more indoor and outdoor living space. Internally the house presents as a little dated and could do with some updating in the future to realise its full potential. This is reflected in the price which is definitely entry level into this exclusive hillside enclave. An enthusiastic home renovator could easily bring this home into the 21st century while still retaining some of the gorgeous period features that appear throughout the house.
The main features of the property include:
- gently sloping 1012m2 block with terraced lawns and tropical gardens
- filtered views of Cleveland Bay and Castle Hill from the block
- early 1900's Queenslander home with heaps of original character and charm
- off street covered parking for two vehicles
- covered front patio with deck and BBQ area
- spacious kitchen and formal dining area to the front of the house
- large air conditioned lounge area with original polished timber floors, high ceilings and gorgeous feature archway
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- bedrooms 2 and 3 each have their own study opening through French doors onto outdoor living space
- large air conditioned master bedroom situated at the back of the house looking out to the deck
- music room or third study opening onto the deck through concertina doors
- expansive all weather covered deck overlooking the back yard and filtered views of the Bay
- family bathroom with shower, w.c. vanity and large storage/linen cupboard
- internal laundry
- period features throughout
- downstairs workshop and full width storeroom/multi-purpose room
If you are looking for a home with massive potential on a big block in a very desirable North Ward location without breaking the bank, you cannot pass up this opportunity. This is an ideal chance to add your own personality and finishing touches to create your dream home without the risk of over capitalising.
Available for immediate inspection. Please contact Simon Wright anytime to arrange a private viewing. Another quality period home proudly offered for sale by Exclusive Agents NQ Realty.