Country Homestead on Five Acres Priced to Sell (Listing ID:271)
Address: 18 DUGGAN DRIVE
City: ALLIGATOR CREEK
Post Code: 4816
Garage Size: 4
Land size (m2): 20000
Full Description: SOLD...SOLD....SOLD
Substantial home on 2 Hectares of prime Alligator Creek land perfect for the family looking for the peace and quiet of country living with plenty of room for the horses and pets within close proximity to the CBD. Few properties come onto the market in Alligator Creek in this price range that tick as many boxes as this one.
The impressive concrete block residence has as its centrepiece an enormous near new kitchen with quality cabinetry, stone benchtops and formal dining area. Stunning porcelain tiles enhance this large free flowing area. The pot belly heater in the adjoining lounge may not be a necessity at this time of year however it would be welcomed on cold nights in winter. All four bedrooms including the master bedroom with ensuite are at one end of the house while the spacious family / entertainment room is at the other. A few finishing touches will make this home something truly special.
Wide full length verandas are on either side of the home allow for carefree outdoor entertaining and take advantage of those cool breezes while the front and rear paddocks provide ample space for the kids to run wild.
Some of the desirable features this impressive property has to offer include:
- Generous 5 acre level block selectively cleared and fully fenced
- Sought after tranquil location
- Recreational Centre, Bowls Club and Pony Club nearby
- Bus Stop short walk away ( service catering for school children)
- Home well set back from the road
- Air conditioned
- Stunning near new kitchen and dining area
- 4 large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main Bedroom with ensuite
- Formal lounge
- Family Entertainment Room
- Large functional internal Laundry and Ironing Room
- Full Length Verandas.
- 9m x 9m powered shed/workshop
- Inground Swimming Pool (TLC required)
- Town Water
- Water Tank
- Chook Pen/ Dog yard
- Individually fenced Paddocks set up for horses
While this property offers all the benefits of a country lifestyle it is still very close to all amenities and a short drive from town. The Alligator Creek Roadhouse is nearby and the satellite city of Elliot Springs and future commercial/shopping precinct is just up the road. Fairfield Central is less than 15 minutes away where you will find whatever you need.
Our client requires a quick sale and has priced the property accordingly. We recommend an immediate inspection. Please call the listing Agent Greg Banks to arrange a viewing.
Another quality Exclusive listing proudly offered for sale by NQ Realty.