Game, set and match. Resort Style Home on 7980 m2 will Sell Fast (Listing ID:280)
Address: 97 TOOLAKEA BEACH ROAD
Post Code: 4818
Year Built: 1989
Garage Size: 4
Land size (m2): 7980
Full Description: You will literally be on holiday all year round when you buy this amazing feature packed property. Imagine the fun you and the family will have playing all day on your full size tennis court followed by a quick dip in your cool and inviting in ground saltwater pool, then unwind with your friends on either of your verandas while the chef in the family cooks up a storm in your amazing commercial quality stainless steel and two pack kitchen. All of this on almost 2 acres of absolute paradise just 20 minutes from town and five minutes from a spectacular beach.
So much love and attention has been lavished on this once modest home over the 29 years the sellers have lived there and the end result will take your breath away. The list of features is extensive and an inspection is an absolute must to really appreciate this property but here are just a few highlights:-
- 7980 m2 block with plenty of tropical gardens and shade trees in a parklike setting
- Full size tennis court fit for a pro
- Stunning in ground saltwater pool with waterfall
- Full length veranda to the front overlooking the pool area
- Near new outdoor room / veranda to the back (could be enclosed as a studio)
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Expansive open plan living area with timber floors and slate corridor a feature
- Luxurious commercial grade kitchen with masses of stainless steel bench space and ample storage, two pack soft close cupboards, brand new 900mm Italian gas stove/electric oven, dishwasher and large mobile island bench
- Spacious formal dining room
- Master bedroom to the front of the house with lovely timber floors opening through French doors to the front veranda and overlooking the pool
- Luxurious near new 2 way bathroom to the master suite featuring huge walk in rainfall shower, floor to ceiling tiles and quality fitout
- Bedroom 2 to the back of the house is spacious and has a luxurious Disability Access compliant near new ensuite with quality fitout and floor to ceiling tiles and a walk in robe
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are to the back of the house and ideally separated from the parents suite.
- This layout is ideal for a family caring for an elderly or handicapped relative.
- Ample storage for the vehicles and toys in the double garage and double carport
- 3 garden sheds for the tools and equipment
- 2 hot water systems including Heat Pump
After nearly three decades, the kids have well and truly grown up and flown the nest and our sellers are moving on to the next stage in their lives. Ideally looking for a quick sale this amazing property has been priced to sell quickly. With a price of $498,000 we challenge you to find a more desirable acreage property for the price.
Please call the Exclusive Agent Simon Wright anytime to arrange a private viewing. You will not be disappointed.