Resort Style Acreage with Pool and Tennis Court (Listing ID:307)
Address: 97 TOOLAKEA BEACH ROAD
Post Code: 4818
Year Built: 1989
Garage Size: 4
Land size (m2): 7980
Full Description: You will literally be on holiday all year round when you buy this amazing feature packed property. Imagine the fun you and the family will have playing all day on your full size tennis court followed by a quick dip in the pool, then unwind with your friends on the veranda while the chef in the family cooks up a storm in your impressive stainless steel and two pack kitchen. All of this on almost 2 acres of absolute paradise just 20 minutes from town and five minutes from a spectacular beach.
The list of features is extensive and an inspection is an absolute must to really appreciate this property but here are just a few highlights:-
- Only 1.3 kilometres from the beach
- Only 17 kilometres north of the Ring Road
- 7980 m2 block with plenty of tropical gardens and shade trees in a parklike setting
- Full size tennis court
- Inground saltwater pool with waterfall
- Full length veranda to the front overlooking the pool area
- Near new outdoor room / veranda to the back (could be enclosed as a studio)
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Recently painted
- Generous open plan living area with timber floors
- commercial grade kitchen with ample stainless steel bench space and storage, two pack soft close cupboards, near new 900mm Italian gas stove/electric oven, dishwasher and large mobile island bench
- Spacious formal dining area
- Master bedroom to the front of the house with lovely timber floors opening through French doors to the front veranda and overlooking the pool
- Luxurious 2 way bathroom to the master suite featuring huge walk in rainfall shower, floor to ceiling tiles and quality fitout
- Bedroom 2 to the back of the house is spacious and has a luxurious Disability Access compliant renovated ensuite with quality fitout and floor to ceiling tiles and a walk in robe
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are to the back of the house and ideally separated from the parents suite.
- This layout could be ideal for a family caring for an elderly or handicapped relative.
- Ample storage for the vehicles and toys in the double garage and double carport
- garden sheds for the tools and equipment
- 2 hot water systems including Heat Pump
- Solar Panels
The house is currently tenanted and inspection is strictly by appointment with notice.
We challenge you to find a more desirable acreage property for the price.