Premium Hill Side Home on 1280 m2 (Listing ID:324)
Address: 6 JARRAH COURT
Post Code: 4814
Garage Size: 3
Land size (m2): 1280
Status: Under Contract
Full Description: Premium Home on the Hill. Amazing 1280m2 Block.
This amazing property enjoys an enviable position right on the crest of a hill in a blissfully quiet court in one of Townsvilles most unique and desirable locations, close to all amenities and just a short stroll from the Ross River parkland.
Much more substantial than it looks from the road, the home has been built over three levels to make the most of the unique site. There is ample accommodation for the largest of extended famillies and unlike many other hillside properties there is plenty of near level lawn in the enormous 1280 m2 block for the kids to play safely. Backyard cricket anyone?
The house is presented immaculately throughout and the unique elevated position, impressive views and perennial breezes will take you breath away.
- Spacious tiled open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with plenty of room to move in comfort
- Large fully equipped new kitchen featuring quality appliances, dishwasher, huge amounts of storage including a big walk in pantry and expansive caesar stone bench tops.
- Amazing north facing covered deck and veranda with masses of space for entertaining and expansive views.
- Extra large master bedroom with plenty of cupboard space, walk through robe and lovely two way ensuite/bathroom
- Second and third double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Huge carpeted second living / rumpus area perfect for the extended family
- Fourth and fifth double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Study or home office
- Internal laundry
- Large storeroom/workshop
- Second bathroom and w.c.
- Huge outdoor entertaining area and veranda overlooking the pool and lush grounds
- Amazing inground salt water pool with attractive timber decking surrounds. The family will absolutely love it.
- Enormous beautifully landscaped garden with huge amounts of near level lawn so unusual for a hillside property. The grounds are kept immaculately and a real credit to our house proud owners.
- Fully fenced with automatic irrigation
- Garden Shed
Home to a large family, the children have all grown up and left the nest and the sellers have retired and are ready to downsize. We highly recommend an inspection of this unique and desirable property. This could be the forever dream house you have been waiting for so dont let this be the one that got away.
Please phone exclusive Agent Simon Wright anytime to arrange a private viewing.