LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY TO BREAK THE RENTAL CYCLE (Listing ID:326)
Address: 2/10 ETHEL STREET
City: HYDE PARK
Post Code: 4812
Garage Size: 1
Full Description: This newly refurbished, low maintenance unit offers a life changing opportunity to beat the rental cycle, or a perfect addition to an investment portfolio.
Ideally located at the rear of a small 12 unit complex this ground floor unit is nestled away in quite Ethel Street, just off Bayswater Road and is only a short walk to the supermarket, St Marys College and public transport.
Hyde Park shopping complex and Castletown with all possible services and amenities are in near proximity.
- Fully air conditioned with strategically placed ceiling fans to maximise air flow
- New paint throughout
- Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and new carpet
- Open Plan tiled living-dining area
- Functional kitchen with cupboard and bench space and New Oven
- Modern spacious Bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Undercover carport
- Vacant possession available.
- Potential Rent of $210 per week make this an attractive investment.
We are informed that the unit was unaffected by the recent monsoonal events and is now offered for sale as the vendors wish to reduce their property portfolio.
With a variety of schools, medical services, supermarket, public transport and sporting facilities at your disposal, this suburb is and always will be a popular choice for many.
|Home Features|| Air Conditioning|| Built in Wardrobes|