Fantastic Location close to CBD, Stadium. Boating and Recreation (Listing ID:342)
Address: 3B Seventh Avenue
City: South Townsville
Post Code: 4810
Land size (m2): 536
Full Description: This low maintenance building block is a great find in South Townsville. It is walking distance from the City, the brand new Stadium, the Civic Centre and a stones throw from the Townsville Recreational Boating Park on the Ross River.
Located in a super quiet tree lined neighbourhood, privacy is maintained while the property has the added benefit of sea breezes.
Dual access to the property with entry from Seventh Avenue and a real laneway allows a potential drive through and opens up plenty of options for clever house designers.
The concrete driveway and crossover are already in place and other services in proximity.
First Home buyers are not the only astute buyers to consider this property to build their new dream home, as City dwellers are well aware of the benefits of this location with many other community amenities all in close proximity.
This is a gem of a property and did we mention the Fishing?
- 536m2 vacant block with dual access
- Sea Breezes
- Perfect for fishing and boating enthusiasts
- Close to the Queensland Country Bank Stadium and Football
- Close to local Amenities and Entertainment
- Stones throw from the Townsville Recreational Boating Park
- Eligible for the $15,000 Great Start Grant
- 2 Street Access, Drive Through