Little Ripper in Railway (Listing ID:346)
Address: 34A BROOKS STREET
City: RAILWAY ESTATE
Post Code: 4810
Garage Size: 2
Land size (m2): 455
Full Description: Delightful Home - Great Location - Potential for Expansion
This attractive two storey home is situated in a quiet street a short stroll to the River and close to the CBD and Stadium. Ideal for investors and owner occupiers alike, this property has an upside for the astute purchase looking to add value by expanding the living space.
While it currently has a spacious two bedroom layout upstairs the fact it is Legal Height downstairs with all the services in place to build in underneath allows scope to add more living space in the future.
The floorplan is spacious and practical and there are lovely period features throughout.
- Freshly painted internally
- Gorgeous timber floors recently sanded/sealed
- Two huge air conditioned bedrooms (split system)
- Very spacious lounge/dining area
- Big eat in kitchen with modern kitchen and new stove
- High ceilings
- Modern bathroom and separate w.c.
- Flooded with natural light and perfectly oriented to capture the sea breeze
- Spacious timber deck
- Under cover parking for two vehicles
- Storeroom and laundry facilities downstairs
- Legal height, services in place
- Private fully fenced low maintenance block
Please phone Valmai anytime to enquire about this special property or to arrange a viewing. You will be pleasantly surprised with this quality NQ Realty Exclusive listing.