Little Ripper in Railway (Listing ID:346)
Address: 34A BROOKS STREET
City: RAILWAY ESTATE
Post Code: 4810
Garage Size: 2
Land size (m2): 455
Full Description: SOLD SOLD SOLD. MORE AFFORDABLE HOMES IN THE CITY WANTED!!!!
Little Ripper in Railway Estate. This attractive two storey home is situated in a quiet street a short stroll to the River and close to the CBD and Stadium. Ideal for investors and owner occupiers alike, this property has an upside for the astute purchase looking to add value by expanding the available space.
While it currently has a generous two bedroom layout upstairs all the services are in place to enclose underneath and add more space in the future.
The floorplan is spacious and practical and there are lovely period features throughout.
- Freshly painted internally
- Gorgeous timber floors recently sanded/sealed
- Two huge air conditioned bedrooms (split system)
- Very spacious lounge/dining area
- Big eat in kitchen with modern kitchen and new stove
- High ceilings
- Modern bathroom and separate w.c.
- Plenty of natural light and perfectly oriented to capture the sea breeze
- Spacious timber deck
- Under cover parking for two vehicles
- Storeroom and laundry facilities downstairs
- services in place to enclose under
- Private fully fenced low maintenance block
- Plans available on request
The property is currently tenanted (periodic) with vacant possession available at settlement. Please phone the Agent anytime to enquire about this special property or to arrange a private viewing. You will be pleasantly surprised with this quality NQ Realty Exclusive listing. Call now to avoid disappointment.