Beautiful Family Home with Bonus Shed (Listing ID:359)
Address: 36 Summerland Drive
Post Code: 4818
Garage Size: 3
Land size (m2): 626
Full Description: SOLD SOLD SOLD. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. MORE MODERN HOMES IN THE NORTHERN BEACHES WANTED.
This attractive modern property is surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly neighbourhood in one of Townsville's most popular northern suburbs. With major shopping centres, great schools, sporting facilities, parkland and major transport links nearby you will struggle to find a handier location than this.
This particular family home is a cut above the rest and ticks a lot of boxes for the astute home buyer or investor. Take a look at the enviable list of features this property includes:-
- Immaculately presented inside and out. Perfectly designed for carefree tropical living.
- 4 air conditioned (split system) bedrooms all with quality floor coverings and built in wardrobes.
- 2 Bathrooms including handy ensuite hidden behind mirrored doors.
- The family bathroom has just been renovated to a high standard.
- The master bedroom has a walk in robe and its own sliding door patio access.
- Generous air conditioned open plan living and dining areas, tiled for ease of maintenance.
- Attractive modern kitchen with plenty of storage and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Energy efficient LED tri colour downlights installed.
- Double garage with remote access.
- Plenty of storage in the garage and entry.
- Spacious extended patio ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- 626 m2 fully fenced pet friendly block with plenty of room for the kids to play safely.
- Near New 6.5m x 5m powered shed (15 amp). Perfect mancave/workshop/studio or vehicle storage.
- Impressive cubby house and sandpit the kids will just love.
- Fully security screened.
- Automatic sprinkler system
- No rear neighbours.
This impressive property is being offered with vacant possession and is sure to be snapped up quickly. We recommend you inspect it early to avoid disappointment.
Please call Exclusive Agent Simon Wright any time for more information or to arrange a viewing.