Best of Both Worlds (Listing ID:337)
Address: 9 BRISBANE DRIVE
Post Code: 4818
Year Built: 2004
Land size (m2): 5150
Full Description: Now only $529,000. Final Price Reduction. If this property is not sold by April 30 it will be rented so please hurry to avoid disappointment.
This impressive Queenslander home started its life in Mitchell Street, North Ward circa 1945. In 2004 it was moved to its current location, lovingly renovated and improved and is now ready for a new family to continue to cherish it into the future. Although it started life in the city it blends beautifully into the peaceful semi rural landscape and you could swear it was here from the beginning.
Built over two levels the home is perfect for the extended or multi generational family. It has an impressive list of features and ticks all the right boxes for carefree tropical living in the country. Brisbane Drive is a peaceful semi rural location seemingly far away from the rat race but only minutes from the Ring Road, major shopping, great schools, sporting facilities and all other amenities. The northern beaches are very close and the Townsville CBD is only a short drive.
This is a value packed property and extremely good value for the discerning buyer. Check out some of the benefits this home has to offer:
- stunning character filled home with plenty of original period features
- air conditioned
- beautiful wooden floors
- tongue and groove walls
- french doors, casement windows and louvres keep the house cool naturally
- high ceilings
- huge central lounge room
- large dining and meals area
- renovated kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher and 900mm gas cook top
- breakfast bar
- generous master bedroom opens out to the veranda
- three other bedrooms including the large sleepout
- near new family bathroom with double shower and separate w.c.
- shady full width veranda off the lounge
- internal staircase
- air conditioned
- self contained perfect for extended family living
- huge rumpus room perfect for large gatherings
- hard wearing timber look vinyl floors
- two generous multi purpose rooms, one currently serves as a fifth bedroom
- renovated second bathroom and w.c.
- internal laundry facilities
- large storeroom
YARD AND OUTBUILDINGS
- 5150 m2 fully fenced block
- cool and inviting in ground saltwater pool
- patio and outdoor entertaining area
- three bay lock up garage with workshop
- large carport attached to the house will accommodate at least three more vehicles
- three bay high clearance carport for the boats/caravan
- rain water tank
- bore water
- 5 kW solar system
- tropical gardens provide shade and privacy to the front of the block
If you are looking for acreage close to town then this really is a must see property particularly if you want something genuinely different from the norm. Please contact Exclusive Agent Simon Wright to arrange a viewing. You will not be disappointed.